exciting times ahead - we're going for our first remote meetup! You're welcome wherever you're from as long as you adhere to our Code of Conduct - the meetup is in English.
The schedule will be two ~20min talks including Q&A, followed by splitting the audience into smaller groups for virtually hanging out (optional) :) Joining the meetup
Joining the meetup
We are curently in the process of looking at possible solution an will update the event shortly. A solution should be easy to use and scale up well As the needs are similar to you daily work we don't expect to reinved the wheel here and will probably use a solution like zoom, meet or similar.
Please open a issue if you want to host us
Participating in the meetup
- We'll take Q&A questions. The method will be defined once the video solution is found
- the "socializing" part is optional, naturally, our aim is to not lose that part of our meetup - we'll try to split you into random groups and give you some ice breaker questions to kick it off
It's the first time we're doing a remote meetup. Your feedback is very welcome. Things will go wrong, we'll try to fix them. See you
Looking forward to see y'all Rubyists from Hamburg and maybe all over the world.
Irina & Jan
- Ruby Usergroup Hamburg - März 2020
- Ruby Usergroup Hamburg - Februar 2020
- Ruby Usergroup Hamburg - Januar 2020
- Ruby Usergroup Hamburg - December 2019
- Ruby Usergroup Hamburg - November 2019
- Ruby Usergroup Hamburg - October 2019
- Ruby Usergroup Hamburg - September 2019
- Ruby Usergroup Hamburg - August 2019
- Ruby Usergroup Hamburg - July 2019
- Ruby Burger Usergroup Hamburg - Juni 2019
- All Events
Usergroups need engaging People. If you think some Topic is missing, or you want to have more Infos on something, you are encouraged to add it to our Wishlist. If you have an Idea for a Talk or anything else add it here to get instant Feedback of the Ruby / Rails Community.Add a Topic
- Ecommerce renewal with shopify and ruby glue
- Hands on security holes
- The musical Ruby
- ActionMailbox Quicktour
- From Prawn to WickedPDF and back to Prawn
- oauth on Ruby - or: why you probably do not need your own oauth
- ActiveStorage in the wild
- Building a cryptocurrency exchange with rails.
- Rails 6 is coming (maybe), what's good?
- All Topics
The Ruby Usergroup Hamburg is a usergroup, group of interest or just a bunch of people loving Ruby. Get in contact with us at our next meetup! Newbees are always welcome.
These are the Locations our usergroup usually takes place.
A lot of the Members of the Ruby Usergroup are working there too and we love to see new faces around.