- Ruby / Rails Jobs in Hamburg: Software Developer (d/w/m) bei Penseo www.penseo.de
- Ruby / Rails Jobs in Hamburg: Software-Developer Ruby on Rails (w/m/d) bei sum.cumo www.sumcumo.com
Remote Ruby Usergroup Hamburg - Juli 2020gehostet durch Jan Zaydowicz, 08.07.2020 um 19:00
exciting times ahead - we're going for our first remote meetup! You're welcome wherever you're from as long as you adhere to our Code of Conduct - the meetup is in English.
The schedule will be two ~20min talks including Q&A, followed by splitting the audience into smaller groups for virtually hanging out (optional) :) Joining the meetup
Joining the meetup
The meetup will be on zoom see Zoom information to join
We're aware of the privacy concerns surrounding zoom and we share them. We're looking for better tools, we haven't found them yet.
- if you don't want your video to be visible to others, then turn it off/leave it off
Meanwhile, if you don't want to use the desktop client the zoom browser link above should work for you. If it doesn't you can usually get to it like this: the join link should also show a tiny "join from browser" link at the bottom of the window. Sadly, this requires you to create a zoom account. If the link doesn't show up, open the "Download and Install Zoom" link in a separate tab, that should make the link appear.
Participating in the meetup
- We'll take Q&A questions in Zoom via the "raise hand" feature (click on participants, there's a little raise hand link)
- the "socializing" part is optional, naturally, our aim is to not lose that part of our meetup - we'll try to split you into random groups and give you some ice breaker questions to kick it off
It's the first time we're doing a remote meetup. Your feedback is very welcome. Things will go wrong, we'll try to fix them. See you
Looking forward to seeing y'all Rubyists from Hamburg and maybe all over the world.
Irina & Jan
Jupyter notebooks for Ruby developers
Teilnehmerinnen und Teilnehmer (6)
Gabriel Silva Pereira